Mama Rising® is a unique and trademarked coaching training that empowers and equips you to support a woman's experience of becoming and being a mother, whether that's in pregnancy, postpartum, in the workplace or in the community.
It will provide you with the language you need to speak directly to the women you want to work with.
It will give you the confidence to support them in all their pain, their struggles, and the beginnings of their joy.
It will give you the skills to coach and support her no matter what she is going through, and it will equip you with the resources you'll need to talk to companies, governments and policymakers about Matrescence.
Mama Rising® is so much more than
a 5 month training program
On successful completion of the Mama Rising® Training, you will receive:
- Certification to share the exact Mama Rising Formula in your community, in women’s circles, with your clients and with workplaces
- Worksheets, coaching resources, presentation templates and downloadable workbooks for your clients and to build your business
- A profile on the mamarising.net website so mamas can find you and work with you
- Social media profile on the @MamaRisingMovement Instagram account to build your profile and community
- Affiliate links to the Mama Rising meditation library
- Wholesale discount for the Mama Rising book (published by Hay House) to either sell or gift to your clients
- Marketing material to share your work with the world
- And access to the most supportive and activated community of women to bounce your ideas off, get feedback and support
Matrescence Business Module:
Interested in building a business around Matrescence and Mama Rising?
You can add our 4 week Building Change Business Module onto your training.
Facilitated by a business coach, this is a deep dive and supportive 4 week module that will show you:
- Defining your brand values
- writing your story bio
- defining your contribution and service
- podcast pitching, PR and compiling your media kit
- selecting and optimising your social media for growth
- easy alternatives if you don't have a website
- understanding your client's journey and the psychology of selling.
PLUS receive weekly group coaching from our Business Coach and Mentor AND over 15 marketing templates and resources
This bonus module has been specifically set up to cover the three main industries Mama Rising Facilitators work in:
STARTING ON 27TH FEBRUARY 2023 OVER 4 WEEKS
Join with your BUILDING CHANGE module here.
Sharon Joy is a business mentor and coach who helps coaches, healers and soulful consultants in the early stages of their business to go from cloudy to clear and share their vision with the world.
WHO IS THIS TRAINING FOR?
- lactation consultants,
- yoga teachers,
- pilate instructors,
- entrepreneurs supporting and working with mamas,
- HR specialists,
- community leaders,
- equality and diversity leaders,
And anyone who knows she is being called to support women differently.
Anyone who wants to be the woman they never had.
Entrepreneur? GP? Coach? Mama?
We’ve trained them all.
Here’s some of their insights into how Mama Rising® changed their lives and work:
Stay at Home Mama
Meet Amy Taylor-Kabbaz
Hay House author, journalist, international award-winning coach + Matrescence Activist. Amy has spent more than a decade trying to find ways to stop the overwhelm of modern motherhood (and taking it out on her family) and she is here to show you exactly what works.
As a producer with more than 15 years experience at the ABC, Amy brings the research and dedication of a journalist to the passion of an anthropologist and coach. Since 2013, she has trained as an Internationally Accredited Life Coach, Post-Natal Yoga teacher, and Meditation facilitator. With an Honours Degree in International Studies and a Graduate Certificate in International Development focusing on empowering women in the developing world, she has always been focused on women: why the world views them in a particular way, and what they can do about it.